What a corporate magician can do for your business?
With new businesses starting up all the time and every industry getting more and more competitive it’s never been more important to make your business stand our from crowd and as a corporate magician I can do this for you.
I can create unique, on-brand and very special ways to ensure that your ideal clients become aware of your company, remember your company and most importantly want to do business with you.
How this happens might not be immediately obvious to you unless you’ve already experienced a corporate magician performance before.
If you are unsure then looking through the “Corporate Services” section below should give you an idea. You can then enquire with me.
From here we can then organise a time for us to talk over your needs, your problems and the solutions that my corporate entertainment can provide.
My Corporate Entertainment Services
- Give you and your staff an unforgettable entertainment experience.
- Magic, Mindreading and Hypnosis as deemed suitable for your event.
- Reward your staff and show them their worth to you.
- Break the ice and ensure that people aren’t just talking about work as people arrive to your event.
- Create a fun-filled and relaxed environment during any sit down meal.
- Option of post-dinner mindreading show.
- The option of hosting your evening.
Team Building Days
- A 2-hour session of teaching your staff how to perform simple magic tricks
- Staff learn valuable skills such as teamwork, giving and receiving constructive criticism and working outside of their comfort zones.
- Increases your staff cohesion and teamwork
- Gives a completely different day to hard-working staff
- Re-energises teams who are struggling to hit their targets.
- Sessions finish with a performance in front of everyone.
- Suitable for of groups of up to 30
Review from Google Summer Party Performance
We brought in Chris for a few hours at the Google Summer Party last week and he did a sterling job… really impressive array of tricks and had the crowd eating out the palm of his hand. Would highly recommend in the future, thanks a lot Chris
- Perform magic, mindreading, hypnosis at any event associated with your launch.
- Co-ordinate with your branding/marketing team so that we can create the perfect brand message within my performance.
- Create bespoke tricks to promote your business or product.
- Perform magic that leaves your clients/delegates with branded souvenirs.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Add to your brand memorability.
- Increase the percentage of footfall that stops and stays at your stand.
- Create completely bespoke tricks for your company.
- Perform branded and on-message tricks which deliver your business message/ethos.
- Co-ordinate with your sales team to create a bespoke sales message and pre-qualify leads.
- Pass qualified leads to sales team so they can work more efficiently.
- Deliver an on brand message/ethos to larger groups.
Chris Piercy Magician
Experienced, Unique, Bespoke, Unforgettable Corporate Magician
What sort of events do you work at Chris?
Well, I’m glad you asked.
My work as a corporate as a magician has taken me across the UK and had me performing at a huge amount of different events.
My Personal corporate entertainment performance highlights.
– Performing for Google’s Summer Party
– Being asked to perform mobile-phone-themed street magic on the behalf of O2
– Christmas and Staff Parties for household-name companies such as Tesco, Beefeater, OnePost, Hall & Woodhouse and more.
– Performing at luxurious venues such as The Royal Opera House, The Savoy, Home House and many more.
What do you actually do Chris?
Well that’s a good question, it’s all very well me telling you I’m going to make an impact, I’m going to create on-brand tricks or teach your staff magic but what is my magic like?
It’s fun, it’s engaging and it starts conversations.
It’s modern and contemporary magic combined with dexterous classic sleight of hand, it’s card tricks, it’s mindreading, it’s hypnosis but most of all above everything – it’s enjoyable.
But wait there’s more
Close-up magic is truly an amazing experience for people with it’s only limitation is the number of people who can experience it at any one time.
If you’re looking for something that is going to entertain a large crowd then my comedy mindreading show BIG HOORAYS.
This is a performance of up to an hour for a seated audience and much more of what you would consider a “theatre-style” performance.
This can be used as an after-dinner entertainment following a three-course meal or as the only entertainment at a quieter more intimate evening.
It relies massively on crowd interaction and is designed to show you not only feats of mindreading and skill but also the incredible influence that someone like myself can have over people.