I’m just going to have to come out and say it
A party without entertainment is like a meal without food and when it’s comes to booking a party magician I’m (probably) the absolute best option to go for.
I fully understand that this may come across as egotistical in some way and I complete agree – this statement is born out of experience though.
I’ve seen it all!
I’ve performed at every type of party that I can imagine.
There’s been unimaginably lavish affairs in stately homes costing literally hundreds of thousands of pounds and theres’s been quiet dinner parties with just a handful of people around the table in their dining room.
As a party magician I’ve seen it all and whilst obviously some are more memorable than others I can’t think of a single celebration that hasn’t been an immense amount of fun to be a part of nor one that I haven’t been told I’ve been a large part of the success of the party.
We had Chris for my wife’s 50th birthday party – all our guests were mesmerised and totally blown away with his performances. Chris blended into the event as if he was party of the family, he had a fabulous sense of humour and was the perfect professional. We hope we can work with him again in the future. He was a real delight to work with and we cant recommend Chris highly enough to anyone that wants to add a really special element to any event.
What can I bring to the party?
As I’ve already mentioned parties vary so much that it makes little to no sense for me to have “party magician packages” for you to simply book, your party will be unique and as such it should have a unique party package for it – for example what typically works really at one 21st birthday might be completely wrong for another 21st birthday.
Instead of this I’ve found it best to for me create a “menu” of options so that you can read about the different things which I would be able to do at a party – from this we can piece together a bespoke performance that will be perfect for you, your party guests, to fit in with the party itself and everything else you’ve got planned for the event!
Close-Up Magic and Mindreading
- My Mind-blowing and Unexplainable Magic
- My Impossible feats of mindreading
- The cornerstone of any magic party performance
- Performed in my charismatic, witty, off-the-cuff yet polished manner.
- Guaranteed to break the ice and create talking points for the whole evening (plus weeks and months afterwards)
- Works equally well for stood or seated guests, to single people and to small groups.
- No limit on the numbers, more people will just require more time (typically up to 60 people per hour is reasonable)
- A magic and mindreading performance performed to your whole party.
- Can be used stand-alone or combined with a close-up performance by me.
- Suitable if your party has up to 40 people
- Requires a small area in which everyone would be able to see me perform.
- Massive amounts of interaction with your audience.
- The perfect way to finish off your dinner party.
- Performed in either a mix and mingle style or to a group.
- Hypnosis without the embarassment – your guests will not be made to feel stupid or made to do anything distasteful.
- Not included as standard in any package – your choice entirely.
- Your guests can choose how much or little they wish to be involved in proceedings.
- Literally zero risk of anyone getting “stuck in a trance” or suffering side-effects as a result of being hypnotised.
- A truly unique addition to your party.
Click below to enquire
- Co-ordinate with me to make tricks around people, themes, hobbies, significant dates etc
- Perfect for anyone celebrating their birthday or couples celebrating marriage milestones!
- Tricks can be performed close-up or on a larger scale.
- I’ll perform my full comedy mindreading stage show BIG HOORAYS
- Suitable for any party of over 40 guests
- Requires a seated captive audience and an area for me to perform within
- Massive amounts of comedy and interaction with your audience.
- Will be the talk of any large gathering, guaranteed
- I’ll bring a top quality fellow professional magician with me.
- Best if your party has over 150 guests.
- Allows for maximum magical impact, people will have a chance to see more magic and better variety.
- Ideal if your party has over 15 tables
- Performer will be a fellow professional with a style complimentary to my own.
Examples of how me being a magician at your party might work
You’re having a group of 12 of your very best friends over to your house for a fun evening to celebrate your birthday.
You’re hiring a catering company to do the canapes, drinks, food and most importantly the washing up!
I recommend that I perform close-up magic and mindreading to guests as they arrive and have cocktails.
Following this I perform in small stints in between the courses of your meal.
My part of the evening concludes with a parlour show to the whole group involving every member of the group.
I then depart leaving you to ponder over what you’ve just seen and how any of it was possibly achieved.
It’s a milestone birthday and you’ve got a massive back garden.
You’ve got a team putting up a huge marquee and you’re having 100 friends and family members over for a celebration that’ll go on wildly into the night.
Your caterers are doing an informal BBQ with sumptuous side-dishes and divine desserts.
You’ve already got an acoustic duet for the early part of the evening and a band playing rock and roll music playing from 10pm.
With less structure I recommend going for close-up magic and mindreading for 2-3 hours.
Hypnosis would be an optional extra at no additional cost.
The no-holds barred party
You’ve decided that to celebrate your mindblowing marriage milestone that you’re going to throw the best party EVER!
300 of your closest friends are invited and they’re having a drinks reception followed by a sit down 3 course meal.
You’ve booked some musical entertainment but you decided a long time ago that you definitely wanted a party magician.
You are particularly interested in that magician being me because of my stellar reputation.
We agree that you should go all out!
You book me to perform alongside another fellow professional party magician, for the whole evening.
I perform bespoke magic tricks for you and your partner during the meal.
I perform a 30 -minute stage show to finish off before the musical entertainment takes over.
Every party IS completely unique so the best way to ensure you have a perfect party performance is to fill in the contact form and then us discuss what perfect means for your event.
Make an Enquiry with me
Feel like I’m the perfect magician for your party or event then get in touch