Chris Piercy Wedding Magician
Give your guests a unique and unrivalled wedding entertainment experience
Happy wedding guests
Why on earth would you book a wedding magician?
Ensuring you and your guests have an incredible time at your wedding day is amongst the highest priorities for all couples and you’re probably no different because who wants bored wedding guests, right?
In answer to the question “why would you book a wedding magician?” then answer is simple because if you book me then I can 100% guarantee to improve your guests’ and your own experience of the day, boredom won’t stand a chance!
I can go as far as to say it will be one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding.
Guest experience shapes the atmosphere of the entire wedding
Despite having performed at hundreds of them of all different shapes and sizes and I still love every single one and I completely understand them!
As a highly-experienced and full time wedding magician, combined with the fact that you’re on my website I feel that I can safely use my mindreading skills to make a few guesses of why you’re here.
Some of these might apply, but some I might be way off the mark.
– You’re looking for a way to make your wedding stand out and be as unique as you are.
– There’s been a realisation that you’d love your wedding guests to be happy and excited during photos or room turn around because it’s easy for them to be bored in these lulls (even if you put on REALLY nice food and drink.)
– FUN! You want your day to be filled with fun, laughter, entertainment and smiles.
– There’s a building pressure and social expectation on your big day. (If you’re not feeling this at all then I salute you. Everyone seems to be trying to outdo each other but what is important is that you have a great day.
Yet even more importantly a fun, loving and successful marriage)
We had the pleasure of having Chris entertain our guests at our wedding at Coombe Lodge all day.
All our guests and ourselves where absolutely amazed all day and at the end of the wedding breakfast Chris performed in front of everyone which was the highlight of the day as he got our guests to interact with him and was absolutely hilarious.
Chris is a very talented magician, very professional and is very attentive to all, and a really genuine nice guy. We would highly recommend and definitely worth the money.
The PERFECT Wedding Entertainment package for your day
All package prices depend on date and location
Diamond PackageThe Full Performance Works - Magic, Mindreading, optional hypnosis, and Hosting your Day
- Pre-ceremony arrival optional for guest liaison and ushering
- Announcing you to the drinks reception and wedding breakfast
- Introducing all of the speeches
- Announcing the cake-cut and first dance
- Any other hosting or ushering duties as required
- Close-Up Magic and Mindreading
- Fills in all of the downtime of the day
- Performing from ceremony until the first dance
- Deluxe performance for the happy couple
- Souvenir “Playing Card Guestbook”
- Performance for evening guests as they arrive
- Mix and Mingle Hypnosis included
- Mindreading Show included
- Copy of Blissful Wedding Planning Book
BOOK WITHIN A WEEK FOR A WHOPPING £450 DISCOUNT!
Platinum PackageYour unique, unrivalled and exquisite all-afternoon wedding entertainment solution
- All of the downtime at your wedding filled in with me performing
- Unlimited performance time between your wedding ceremony finishing and your first dance
- Ideal for Weddings with 80+ guests
- Perfect if you have extra guests joining you in the evening
- Deluxe Happy Couple performance included
- Sentimental Souvenir deck of cards from my performance.
- No extra charge for any breaks
- Book this if you want your wedding day to be FUN
BONUS EXTRAS IF YOU BOOK WITHIN A WEEK!
A FREE Mindreading performance to the whole wedding party (valued at £395)
FREE Mix and Mingle hypnosis after the wedding breakfast (valued at £395)
Hosting of the day FREE (valued at £395)
Finally a FREE Copy of my book Blissful Wedding Planning: Becoming a Stoic Bride (valued at £14.99)
Gold PackageThe perfect wedding entertainment package to stop their being a lull in proceedings
- The perfect performance for filling in a gap of the day.
- Approximately 2 hours performing time
- Ideal for 50-100 Guests
- Use at any time but recommended for Drinks Reception or Post-Wedding Breakfast
- Special Happy Couple performance
- Sentimental Souvenir deck of cards from my performance.
BONUS EXTRAS IF YOU BOOK WITHIN A WEEK!
FREE Mindreading performance to the whole wedding party (valued at £395)
FREE Copy of my book Blissful Wedding Planning: Becoming a Stoic Bride (valued at £14.99)
Make an Enquiry
Feel confident that I could be the perfect wedding magician for your wedding, then fill in the enquiry form below.
If one or more of those statements apply to your wedding then booking me as part of your wedding entertainment is a really good idea.
As a professional wedding magician my job is literally to help make your wedding day perfect.
If you’ve read any of my reviews you’ll have seen that I do exactly this week-in-week-out.
Best of all, nothing makes me happier than doing this – but booking me isn’t about just performing magic at your wedding please allow me to explain…
There’s downtime at weddings
However you plan your wedding day there are always going to be times when there isn’t very much going on for guests – there’s normally a couple of hours after both the ceremony and wedding breakfast.
Weirdly these are the most overlooked times to have wedding entertainment whilst in fact these are the times when your wedding needs it the most.
Wouldn’t it be great to have top quality wedding entertainment rather than guests stood around making small talk and having a couple of canapes?
What I do as a Wedding Magician
If you book me as your wedding magician then I can seamlessly break the ice between all your guests; keeping the day flowing by turning lulls into talking points, creating atmosphere and also occupying your guests allowing you to relax whilst having your photos taken or taking some well-deserved time for just the two of you.
Booking me is pretty simple but what do you get and how long am I there for? Well conveniently there’s details of my Wedding entertainment packages below.
If you’re interested in having me as your wedding magician then I’d strongly advise getting in contact NOW as I’m frequently booked over 2 years in advance – if you don’t enquire then you risk being amongst the countless couples each year who get in touch too late and miss out completely because their wedding date has been stolen by someone else.
Yeah, but can you show us a trick?
Of course I can show you a trick, I’m a magician so here’s a quick video of me performing some mind-reading a beautiful September wedding at the Aldwick Estate in Blagdon.
(Edited for brevity).
What’s the booking process with me?
Well it starts off with you filling in the contact form on this site, if you’ve managed to miss the buttons so far then I apologise – I’ll put another one saying CLICK ME after this text block.
Got time for a 5-minute chat?
I always like to start things off with a quick chat over the phone at a mutually convenient time (I even have a way for you to book a call time in if you’re a super busy person).
A phone call is the quickest way for us to get to know each other and for me to get a real feel and understanding of you, your wedding and most importantly what I can do to help your day.
We can discuss the packages, prices, the bonuses for confirming your booking within a week of enquiring as well as my recommendation for the best package for your day.
How to make a booking
– Choose a package
– Sign a pretty simple online contract
– Transfer me your life savings (smaller amounts also accepted) as a deposit/booking fee to secure your date and time.
After your booking is confirmed
From then until the big day we’ll keep in touch and get the finer details arranged – no Wedding Magician should be expecting you to give them your exact start time 18 months in advance!
I then perform at your wedding, everyone loves me, a few guys make proposals of marriage to me which I politely decline, a few women become permanently weak at the knees at the sight of my luxurious beard, for which I apologise. Around a week later you leave me a wonderful review telling me that the day wouldn’t have been the same without me*
*your experience may differ slightly to this.
Wedding Entertainment Services
I’ve spoken a lot about how it works and the impact it’ll have on your wedding day but what are the different services I offer.
Close-Up Magic and Mindreading
– I’ll mix and mingle with your guests approaching and then offering to perform for them.
– Performance using my unique style which is a contemporary mix of brand new and classics of magic and mindreading.
– Combining sleight of hand with wit, humour and charisma.
– A special performance to the happy couple is include in all packages.
More often than not my performance will have your wedding guests eating out of the palm of my hand (figuratively speaking) but 1-2% of people will decline either because they’re in deep conversation with someone they’ve not seen for 8 years or because they’re just a grump!
Mindreading Show (optional extra)
– A mind reading show in front of the whole wedding party.
– A 20-25 minute performance at either the start or end of the Wedding Breakfast.
– Wedding entertainment unlike any of your guests will ever have seen before.
– Guarantees to REALLY make your wedding day stand out.
– Gets every single guest involved
– Includes a literally unforgettable and unique deluxe performance for the happy couple leaving you with a near impossible keepsake.
Mix and Mingle Hypnosis (optional extra)
– Exclusively for after the Wedding Breakfast or when all formalities of the day are complete.
– Not your typical hypnosis performance.
– Guests will be entertained, NOT embarrassed.
– Those that are hypnotised by me will be the envy of the crowd.
Examples of what might happen:
People getting their hands stuck to their heads, thinking they’re meeting their favourite celebrity or perhaps genuinely believing that I’m completely invisible!
This is riotously funny wedding entertainment without compromising on the style, class or feel of your wedding.
Hosting your day
If you are to book my Diamond package I will host your day as well as being there in my capacity as a wedding magician.
Whilst I can offer a full toastmaster service for the day (as I’ll be performing magic as a priority) what I can do is the following
– Confidently introduce you to the wedding breakfast
– Create the perfect atmosphere for the speeches and introduce each speech as well
– Gather the crowd for your cake-cut
– Ensure maximum impact for your first dance
– Help to get all your guests in the right places at the right times!
Want to read my book on stress-free wedding planning – head here to buy Blissful Wedding Planning.
Want top advice from the best wedding suppliers Dorset and the UK has to offer?
Go over and listen to Yes to I Do – Your Wedding Planning Podcast
For great help, supplier recommendations and more head to my wedding blog
Ready to make an enquiry then head to my contact page