Chris Piercy Wedding Magician
Want to give your guests and unforgettable entertainment experience?
Booking a wedding magician wasn’t your first thought when it came to choosing the right wedding entertainment, would that be right?
In fact from Chris’ experience of speaking to hundreds of couples over the years it seems that wedding entertainment in general tends to be one of the most overlooked facets of the day. This seems odd because one of the biggest factors of most couples’ perfect wedding day is that they want their guests to have fun, to enjoy themselves and to remember it.
Booking Chris Piercy to be your wedding magician guarantees you and your guests will have fun, you’ll definitely enjoy yourselves and there is literally no doubt that everyone will be speaking about your Wedding day after witnessing Chris perform.
Chris is one of the most in-demand and respected professional close-up wedding magicians in the UK, often getting booked up to 3 years in advance and unfortunately regularly having to let down couples as he is already booked when they enquire – if you’re even slightly interested in booking Chris as your wedding magician then register your interest TODAY to avoid disappointment.
Ariana and Perran
Chris came highly recommended by our venue and wow, they were not wrong! I have heard so many great things about Chris from our guests, who were blown away by him.
However, the best thing about Chris is that, even though we missed most of our own reception having photos taken (which is the downside of being the bride and groom!) he made time to come to our table between courses and give us our own performance complete with personalised souvenir!
You will not regret having Chris as part of any function. He is - truly - magic!
When should I have Chris perform at my wedding?
- Breaking the ice between new family and friends.
- Keeps the day flowing at a time when there’s not much else going on.
- Shows your guests that you’ve thought of them.
- Allows you and your partner to relax and enjoy your photo time.
- Sets a great, fun, easy going atmosphere for the rest of the day.
- Gives guests immediate talking points thus making your table plan easier.
- Coordination with catering team to ensure maximum performance efficiency.
- Gives later tables entertainment first so they’re kept happy.
- Performing only when guests aren’t actually eating.
The inbetween bit
- Creates an entertaining transition between afternoon and evening.
- Allows for an efficient room turnaround.
- Stops guests just heading to the bar!
- With the formalities over its the perfect time for guests to just have fun!
Into the Evening
- Something to make your evening guests feel include and thought of
- Great entertainment for those who aren’t ready to hit the dancefloor yet!
- It’s basically party time – who doesn’t love magic, right?
- Magic, Mindreading and optional hypnosis creating an unforgettable experience.
If you’re excited to talk about your wedding right away then just give Chris a call 07894 792797.
If he can answer he will, if not then leave a message!
Wedding Magician Chris Piercy in action reading a wedding guest’s mind!
When I was planning our wedding it was really important to me that our guests were entertained throughout the day, so when I met Chris I booked him straight away; his talent mesmerised me and I knew he would be perfect. He didn’t disappoint. Our guests were amazed by him and 3 weeks later I am still hearing extremely positive feedback.
I spent a lot of time with Chris on the day, simply because I was intrigued and fascinated at what he was going to do next.
We cannot thank Chris enough for helping to make our day perfect and creating memories which will never be forgotten.
If you're looking for entertainment suitable to everybody; without a doubt you need Chris!
Jody and Lynne Leon
We had never met a real life wizard until we booked Chris for our wedding! Both ourselves and our guests were blown away by how amazing the magic was, it really kicked off our celebrations well, everyone is still talking about him now! We cannot recommend Chris highly enough we now need to arrange another opportunity to book him again!
Liam and Hannah Otton
The time we had Chris for was probably the best part of our day!
Wedding Magician & Mindreader Chris Piercy – Wedding Entertainment Expert
Updated on 2018-11-13T08:52:51+00:00, by .