Are you ready for Chris Piercy Magician to upgrade your event to unforgettable?
Now, I’ve been told that I should keep writing in the 3rd person but I’m not going to do that.
It’s me, Chris, typing so I’ll tell you what I can do to make whatever event you’re planning even more amazing.
Just to be clear it’ll still be great without me but you should still book me though.
The unique, contemporary and downright hilarious entertainment that I offer will make any event unforgettable, I can personally guarantee it.
I simply love making people smile, bringing laughter, shock or sometimes even silence to weddings, events, Christmas parties, corporate functions and more.
I’m based in Dorset and perform across the UK.
Chris Piercy Magician
Elegant, Exquisite, Engaging Entertainment
As a professional close-up magician I always have one goal: I want to help make your event UNFORGETTABLE. Honestly I’m normally pretty good at making this happen with my slick delivery, razor-sharp wit, devilish charm and mind-blowing magic.
From years of performing at hundreds of different events my magic is the ultimate ice-breaker.
My style fresh, contemporary, fun, engaging, interactive and most of all entertaining. Because professional entertainers should be that above everything else, right?
When booking a magician it’s easy to think that you’re just booking someone to come along and do some card tricks or perhaps make things disappear.
Whilst that might be what I’m doing AT the event please understand that’s not really what I’m doing FOR the event.
So what do I do? Allow me to explain; I….
– BREAK the ice between people who don’t know each other.
– Create a fun and enviable atmosphere to make your event flow.
– Kill the dead time and lulls (particularly prevalent at weddings!)
– can make your guests/friends/delegates/staff feel valued, thought of and stop them being bored.
– Add an unforgettable nature to your event (for busienss events this might include giving away souvenirs from tricks with your company’s branding).
– Shows you and your guests things they have never seen before and will never see again.